- A torch – it gets very dark on site at night, as the only electricity we have is from a few solar panels that run the PA system.
- First Aid Kit – although there will be first aiders present, it is a rough camping situation and it makes sense to be able to take care of basic first aid yourselves.
- Waterproof footwear
- Dedicated fire pits will be created in strategic points around the site.
- If you wish to have a fire elsewhere, the turf needs to be removed and put somewhere shady, to be replaced afterwards by you.
- Fires should be kept small and away from tents and other structures that may be flammable.
- No sound systems other than those that are part of the Wild Heart Gathering event will be allowed.
- There will be no amplified music after 12 midnight, in order to respect our neighbours.
- Please feel free to play impromptu music around the fire at night, but keep the noise level to a sociable minimum.
- There will be a 2am curfew on noise on site generally.
ALSO, NO PRIVATE SOUND SYSTEMS OR DRUMMING OUT OF RESPECT TO OUR NEIGHBOURS & Absolutely No Illegal drugs of any description, this is a family & conscious event….THANK YOU
CAR PARKING – A donation will be made from our on-site car park fees to our nominated charity SURVIVAL. Please check out the amazing work they do… Car Park gates will open at 9am and close daily at 9pm.
If you would like to contact us you can either click here or email us at email@example.com…..
Also we have a big Facebook
family you can join. Just search for ’Wildheart group’ (not wild heart gathering, someone else has set up a group with that name)…Its a great place to see pictures from the May and September gatherings, connect up with people you met in the field and hear of related events. Do feel welcome to join……